Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I am resorting to a list of random thoughts:

1. Friday Night Lights is truly a fantastic show.

2. I need to get the (swear words) Halloween candy out of the house.

3. I need to read a book and quit rotting my brain.

4. I want to go to bed every night at 7:30, but it seems unrealistic.

5. Poor Abby is sick and she is snoring over the monitor and it's breaking my heart.

6. I am surprised by the people I spend a lot of time with, who call and check on me. I am so grateful for the support I am getting.

7. I can't wait for the first snow (no matter what the ramifications of that snow are). I am fairly certain I am going to jump around and shriek.

And with that, I have made it to 8:08. I am going to crawl into bed and listen to my baby on the monitor.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. I agree with ya- Friday Night Lights rocks! I can't watch the current season, so I have to wait until it gets on hulu or netflix.

    ReplyDelete